Call for Papers and PresentationsPlease click here in order to submit topic
Submissions are due by June 28, 2017We invite submissions introducing a wide range of topics, levels and considerations in HPC architectures, applications and usage - from fundamentals to the latest advances and hot topic areas.
Submissions can be proposed as papers or presentation only (without papers). Each submission should indicate any unique criteria and requirements along with scheduling and format preferences in your proposal.
- Sessions can be defined as technical sessions, workshop(s) and/or as part of a 'mini' series of quick take tutorials
- Descriptors or callouts should be included (ex. 3 part series incl. introductory to advanced tutorials)
- Indicate minimum/desired time allotment
- Outline any prerequisites, technology, tools or services needed /to be used to showcase the depth of material being proposed and for presentation.
Call for ContributionTopics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Accelerators: GPU, FPGA, co-processors, etc.
- Interconnect topologies and innovations
- Storage and file systems
- Energy efficiency
- Programming models
- Process and communications libraries
- Evaluations and analysis
- Performance modeling
- Tuning and optimization techniques
- Big Data
- Cloud computing
- AI/Machine Learning
You are welcome to suggest new topics as well that are of importance to high-performance computing usage or futures, To submit see below.Paper Format: Papers should be submitted electronically through the web form on this page. Submissions should be formatted following the IEEE standards (double column conference paper available at http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting). Both long (6-8 pages) and short (3-4 pages) paper formats are accepted. <
How to SubmitPlease use the form below to submit both papers and presentation only proposals.