Call For Papers and Presentations
We invite paper submissions across a wide range of topics and levels covering High-Performance Computing architectures, systems and applications-ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas.
We also invite presentation only proposals (without papers) covering same topics. You are welcome to suggest new topics as well that are of importance to high-performance computing usage or futures. To submit see below.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- HPC system architectures
- HPC system design, configuration and administration
- Innovative HPC interconnect architecture
- HPC system software, middleware and tools
- Energy-efficient HPC systems
- Hybrid systems (GPUs, co-processors)
- Storage and file systems
- Communications libraries
- New approaches for supporting process communications
- Performance modeling and benchmarking
- Applications and programming models
- Applications best practices
- Educational HPC
- Cloud computing and Big Data for high-performance computing
We invite papers to be submitted either as regular, long papers (6-8 pages) or as short papers (3-4 pages). Short papers could be positional papers, industry papers, or papers describing new research results, and will be judged accordingly and independently from the regular papers. Submissions should be formatted based on the IEEE double-column conference paper template, available at www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting. Papers should be submitted electronically through the web form on this page.
Application deadline: October 1, 2018
Notification date: October 10, 2018
Paper Review Committee:
- Gilad Shainer, HPC Advisory Council
- Hussein Harake, Swiss National Super Computing Center
- Tor Skeie, University of Oslo/Simula
- Eitan Zahavi, Mellanox Technologies
- Pavel Shamis, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
- Rich Graham, Mellanox Technologies
How to Submit
Please use the form below to submit both papers and presentation only proposals.