Each team must provide all requested information on or before posted deadlines.
Team Submissions must be contain complete information, for the entire team and for each individual participant team member and advisor(s).
Each Team member should add their Name and T-Shirt Size, as well as the team name, email, social handle, team photo, logos, T-Shirt color and team presentation.
Team overviews (*.ppt) are displayed in the Student Lounge throughout the competition. It is used with media and judges and to introduce ISC attendees to participating students taking part in the competition. It should include information about each team member including advisor, sponsors and highlight the team’s unique configuration for the competition. Use the HPCAC Team presentation template to submit.
The teams should submit general overview of the competition hardware and software configuration (i.e. system model, number of nodes, CPU model, type of memory per node, disks, interconnect, OS, hardware accelerators if used, etc.). The details will be provided to judges, media and attendees.
1. Fill the following forms (you will receive links to the forms to your the team’s email):
– “Team Deliverables” Form (Team name, email, member names, social handle, T-SHIRT color and sizes)
– “Team Architecture” Form (HW, SW, Interconnect used, network diagram)
2. Upload to your team folder in box the following items (your will receive links to the box to your the team’s email)
– Architecture diagram: PDF format
– Team Photo: 600 x 800 pixels / 3″ x 4″ at 300 dpi
– Logo for print: Vector Artwork (preferred) / alt. High Res .tiff or .png with transparent background
– Logo for Wearable T-SHIRTs: .eps format only. The Logo’s will be printed as received, all logos should be clear and readable against wearable color selection.
– Team Presentation: Create a team presentation via this template.